Brabbler combines innovation and experience. With full force and a lot of fun, we’re working towards digital change, but we’re anything but newbies. We, the GMX founders, are back in business and want to revolutionize digital communication a second time. Dedicated Internet visionaries and developers from 23 countries have come together in Munich and share the clear vision of making online privacy and confidentiality come true. That’s why we develop a communication platform for smartphones and desktop named “ginlo” that ensures confidentiality for companies and privacy for private users.
JOIN THE TEAM
Senior Customer Care Representative (m/f)
Munich, permanent full or part-time position, as of now
- You’re a passionate first aider, problem solver, and care taker – our voice and ear towards ginlo private users and ginlo @work business customers.
- You continuously work to improve customer satisfaction throughout the entire customer journey.
- You take good care of answering customer requests as well as structuring and analyzing customer feedback (via phone, e-mail, and ginlo chat).
- You drive the growth of the ginlo Customer Care team forward by optimizing and developing processes.
- You work closely with your colleagues from Quality Assurance, Product Management, and Marketing to be up-to-date for the ginlo customers.
- Together with the Documentation team, you shape support content such as canned responses and FAQs.
- You identify touch points and processes for up- and cross-selling, always focusing on added value for our customers.
- Your work can be measured with metrics to make Customer Care quality and optimization results traceable.
- Professional qualification in a technically-oriented or economic field, or a university degree
- Several years’ professional experience in customer care, and experience in project and process management
- You’re passionate about people and communication, you listen carefully, and, having a quick grasp, you can quickly conjure up solution approaches
- You communicate with heart, technical bullshit bingo is beneath you, and you’re on an equal footing with our customers
- Hands-on mentality and the will to complete projects in a structured, fast, and successful way
- You always keep the overview, are a master of organization, and think ahead. And you’re at your best when there are many requests to handle.
- Experience with project and process management tools including Atlassian JIRA, mind-mapping and workflow tools and, ideally, Zammad or Odoo
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in German and English complete your profile; another foreign language is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
As you would expect, you’ll find a soccer table right next to our team kitchen. The kitchen is also the place where lunch & learn sessions are held by colleagues for colleagues. We’re organized in cross-functional teams, and we all benefit from that. In stand-ups and public development reviews, we keep each other up-to-date.
Familiar feel-good atmosphere
Flexible working hours & mobile office
International team from 23 nations
Cold & hot drinks for free as well as fresh fruit & BBQ
A competitive salary plus stock appreciation rights
Back muscle training, yoga & Brabbler bikes for free
Enough space for your ideas and a workplace with a lot of creative freedom
Work in a red brick house from 1906, barrier-free & highly modern
The quickest way to contact us is by e-mail at email@example.com
(we’d prefer a PDF)
The postman finds us here:
Brabbler Secure Message and Data Exchange Aktiengesellschaft
Ms. Tina Kassel
If you want to get in touch with us personally, please call Tina Kassel at +49 89 95 45 94 7-0