Brabbler combines innovation and experience. With full force and a lot of fun, we’re working towards digital change, but we’re anything but newbies. We, the GMX founders, are back in business and want to revolutionize digital communication a second time. Dedicated Internet visionaries and developers from over 20 countries have come together in Munich and share the clear vision of making online privacy and confidentiality come true. That’s why we develop a communication platform for smartphones and desktop named “ginlo” that ensures confidentiality for companies and privacy for private users.
JOIN THE TEAM
DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Munich, permanent full-time position, as of now
- You monitor and extend our high-availability server infrastructure based on Linux.
- Together with our developers, you work on the continuous integration and delivery of our solutions (CI/CD).
- You maintain our network infrastructure.
- You take care of our version control systems and the associated CI/CD pipelines.
- You develop solutions for the automation of installation and configuration tasks.
- You know how to use the Linux command line.
- Writing Bash scripts is easy for you.
- You have good working knowledge of Perl and Python.
- You know the ins and outs of version control systems.
- You have good working experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines.
- You have a sound understanding of the basics of TCP/IP stacks (IPv4/v6).
- Experience in setting up and operating virtualized environments (OpenStack) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Golang is a plus.
- Ideally, you’re familiar with automation tools like Ansible and Puppet.
- And you can gain bonus points for experience with GitLab (self hosted).
- You’re eager to learn new technologies.
- You enjoy working independently.
- Fluency in English or German complete your profile.
WHAT WE OFFER
As you would expect, you’ll find a soccer table right next to our team kitchen. The kitchen is also the place where lunch & learn sessions are held by colleagues for colleagues. We’re organized in cross-functional teams, and we all benefit from that. In stand-ups and public development reviews, we keep each other up-to-date.
Familiar feel-good atmosphere
Flexible working hours & mobile office
International team from 23 nations
Cold & hot drinks for free as well as fresh fruit & BBQ
A competitive salary plus stock appreciation rights
Back muscle training, yoga & Brabbler bikes for free
Enough space for your ideas and a workplace with a lot of creative freedom
Work in a red brick house from 1906, barrier-free & highly modern
The quickest way to contact us is by e-mail at email@example.com
(we’d prefer a PDF)
The postman finds us here:
Brabbler Secure Message and Data Exchange Aktiengesellschaft
Ms. Tina Kassel
If you want to get in touch with us personally, please call Tina Kassel at +49 89 95 45 94 7-0