Brabbler combines innovation and experience. With full force and a lot of fun, we’re working towards digital change, but we’re anything but newbies. We, the GMX founders, are back in business and want to revolutionize digital communication a second time. Dedicated Internet visionaries and developers from 23 countries have come together in Munich and share the clear vision of making online privacy and confidentiality come true. That’s why we develop a communication platform for smartphones and desktop named “ginlo” that ensures confidentiality for companies and privacy for private users.
JOIN THE TEAM
Enterprise Sales Manager D-A-CH (m/f)
Munich, permanent full-time position, as of now
- You’re a key contributor to the development of a sales strategy for our enterprise segment in the D-A-CH region, and you analyze and scope the business potential considering our product roadmap and target groups.
- Prior to the official product launch you work closely with Marketing and Management to plan and drive all activities aimed at winning pilot customers for the business offering. You’re the main contact for these throughout all stages of the pilot project.
- After the official launch of Babbler’s enterprise solution, you’re on top of the sales pipeline for this target segment and strive to turn opportunities originating from marketing leads and your own proactive sales efforts into profitable business.
- You provide reliable revenue forecasts, even with several sales processes running in parallel.
- You’re responsible for Babbler’s key accounts, even after closing a deal, and are always on the lookout for additional business opportunities with these.
- You have at least 6 years professional experience in selling ITC solutions to business customers and have a proven record of closing complex sales projects.
- Optimally, you’ve already gained some experience in selling IT security solutions.
- You’re an expert in negotiating at management level both from a technical and a business perspective.
- You have the technical understanding needed to talk on equal footing with decision makers in technical fields.
- You have a focus on solutions and results, and follow a consultative sales approach, letting the team contribute to the success.
- You take a structured approach to work, with a constant eye on relevant metrics, and stay on top of things, no matter how complex the issues are.
- You enjoy working in a team, and like communicating and exchanging opinions with others – both in English and in German.
- You don’t mind taking regular business trips.
- You have a university degree in the business administration or information technology fields.
WHAT WE OFFER
As you would expect, you’ll find a soccer table right next to our team kitchen. The kitchen is also the place where lunch & learn sessions are held by colleagues for colleagues. We’re organized in cross-functional teams, and we all benefit from that. In stand-ups and public development reviews, we keep each other up-to-date.
Familiar feel-good atmosphere
Flexible working hours & mobile office
International team from 23 nations
Cold & hot drinks for free as well as fresh fruit & BBQ
A competitive salary plus stock appreciation rights
Back muscle training, yoga & Brabbler bikes for free
Enough space for your ideas and a workplace with a lot of creative freedom
Work in a red brick house from 1906, barrier-free & highly modern
The quickest way to contact us is by e-mail at email@example.com
(we’d prefer a PDF)
The postman finds us here:
Brabbler Secure Message and Data Exchange Aktiengesellschaft
Ms. Tina Kassel
If you want to get in touch with us personally, please call Tina Kassel at +49 89 95 45 94 7-0