Brabbler combines innovation and experience. With full force and a lot of fun, we’re working towards digital change, but we’re anything but newbies. We, the GMX founders, are back in business and want to revolutionize digital communication a second time. Dedicated Internet visionaries and developers from 23 countries have come together in Munich and share the clear vision of making online privacy and confidentiality come true. That’s why we develop a communication platform for smartphones and desktop named “ginlo” that ensures confidentiality for companies and privacy for private users.
JOIN THE TEAM
Product Marketing Manager (m/f)
Munich, permanent full-time position, as of now
- Tell the story of our product ginlo @work to the outside world and make customers understand why they should be excited about it.
- Define our target customer segments and structure product launch plans with all teams.
- Run competitive analysis to support positioning our product and develop comparison material such as battle cards.
- Create effective and visually appealing customer-facing marketing materials like videos, presentations, websites, or flyers to engage and educate our customers.
- Observe the market to identify upcoming trends and optimize our product communication accordingly.
- Take responsibility for the internal and external communication & training of new features and product updates.
- Work closely with other teams in marketing, design, and product management.
- You bring at least 3 years of product marketing or product management experience, ideally in the B2B IT space.
- You have a passion for product and technical innovation.
- You always put yourself into the shoes of the customer and have a great understanding of what businesses need.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re a great team player with a supportive and hands-on attitude, and you’re hungry to continuously learn.
- You’re fluent in English and German.
- Experience with agile product development is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
As you would expect, you’ll find a soccer table right next to our team kitchen. The kitchen is also the place where lunch & learn sessions are held by colleagues for colleagues. We’re organized in cross-functional teams, and we all benefit from that. In stand-ups and public development reviews, we keep each other up-to-date.
Familiar feel-good atmosphere
Flexible working hours & mobile office
International team from 23 nations
Cold & hot drinks for free as well as fresh fruit & BBQ
A competitive salary plus stock appreciation rights
Back muscle training, yoga & Brabbler bikes for free
Enough space for your ideas and a workplace with a lot of creative freedom
Work in a red brick house from 1906, barrier-free & highly modern
The quickest way to contact us is by e-mail at email@example.com
(we’d prefer a PDF)
The postman finds us here:
Brabbler Secure Message and Data Exchange Aktiengesellschaft
Ms. Tina Kassel
If you want to get in touch with us personally, please call Tina Kassel at +49 89 95 45 94 7-0