Brabbler combines innovation and experience. With full force and a lot of fun, we’re working towards digital change, but we’re anything but newbies. We, the GMX founders, are back in business and want to revolutionize digital communication a second time. Dedicated Internet visionaries and developers from over 20 countries have come together in Munich and share the clear vision of making online privacy and confidentiality come true. That’s why we develop a communication platform for smartphones and desktop named “ginlo” that ensures confidentiality for companies and privacy for private users.
JOIN THE TEAM
(Senior) Product Owner (m/f/d)
Munich, permanent full-time position, as of now
- Within the product owner team, you take responsibility for parts of the product portfolio.
- You’re the interface between strategic product management and the development teams.
- You break down complex features into meaningful increments and turn them into user stories.
- You take over the technical planning of the release contents in cooperation with the development teams.
- You proactively inform all relevant stakeholders about the current status and the future roadmap.
- You have already gained experience as a product owner or product manager in the area of software development.
- You think conceptually and thanks to your quick grasp you keep track even of complex product requirements.
- You demonstrate high social competence and good communication skills.
- Very good knowledge of English completes your profile; German is a plus.
- You have a degree in (media/business) computer science or a comparable professional qualification.
WHAT WE OFFER
As you would expect, you’ll find a soccer table right next to our team kitchen. The kitchen is also the place where lunch & learn sessions are held by colleagues for colleagues. We’re organized in cross-functional teams, and we all benefit from that. In stand-ups and public development reviews, we keep each other up-to-date.
Familiar feel-good atmosphere
Flexible working hours & mobile office
International team from 23 nations
Cold & hot drinks for free as well as fresh fruit & BBQ
A competitive salary plus stock appreciation rights
Back muscle training, yoga & Brabbler bikes for free
Enough space for your ideas and a workplace with a lot of creative freedom
Work in a red brick house from 1906, barrier-free & highly modern
The quickest way to contact us is by e-mail at email@example.com
(we’d prefer a PDF)
The postman finds us here:
Brabbler Secure Message and Data Exchange Aktiengesellschaft
Ms. Tina Kassel
If you want to get in touch with us personally, please call Tina Kassel at +49 89 95 45 94 7-0