Brabbler combines innovation and experience. With full force and a lot of fun, we’re working towards digital change, but we’re anything but newbies. We, the GMX founders, are back in business and want to revolutionize digital communication a second time. Dedicated Internet visionaries and developers from over 20 countries have come together in Munich and share the clear vision of making online privacy and confidentiality come true. That’s why we develop a communication platform for smartphones and desktop named “ginlo” that ensures confidentiality for companies and privacy for private users.
JOIN THE TEAM
Senior QA Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
Munich, permanent full-time position, as of now
- You effectively develop and execute automated test scenarios and plans across our systems.
- You use code to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation.
- You continuously expand and improve our test automation frameworks, tools, and technologies to reach best-in-class delivery.
- You continuously improve our test infrastructure towards better reliability and scalability.
- You estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results, and participate in day-to-day QA activities.
- You successfully integrate and maintain test executions in CI/CD environments.
- You ensure automated software quality validation for our apps.
- You work closely with agile development teams and product owners.
- You apply critical thinking and troubleshooting skills to effectively identify issues, which you will then describe, edit, and test.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the field of automated testing for mobile applications
- Advanced experience with Appium or Selenium
- Advanced experience with Selenium Grid
- Advanced design and development skills in Java
- Advanced experience with various operating systems (Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS)
- Advanced experience with JIRA, Confluence, Gitlab, Jenkins, and various test management tools
- Excellent understanding of agile QA methodology and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Think outside the box to come up with new ideas and testing solutions
- You’re a team player, show motivation, and enjoy communication
- Very good knowledge of English; German is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
As you would expect, you’ll find a soccer table right next to our team kitchen. The kitchen is also the place where lunch & learn sessions are held by colleagues for colleagues. We’re organized in cross-functional teams, and we all benefit from that. In stand-ups and public development reviews, we keep each other up-to-date.
Familiar feel-good atmosphere
Flexible working hours & mobile office
International team from 23 nations
Cold & hot drinks for free as well as fresh fruit & BBQ
A competitive salary plus stock appreciation rights
Back muscle training, yoga & Brabbler bikes for free
Enough space for your ideas and a workplace with a lot of creative freedom
Work in a red brick house from 1906, barrier-free & highly modern
The quickest way to contact us is by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
(we’d prefer a PDF)
The postman finds us here:
Brabbler Secure Message and Data Exchange Aktiengesellschaft
Ms. Tina Kassel
If you want to get in touch with us personally, please call Tina Kassel at +49 89 95 45 94 7-0