Brabbler combines innovation and experience. With full force and a lot of fun, we’re working towards digital change, but we’re anything but newbies. We, the GMX founders, are back in business and want to revolutionize digital communication a second time. Dedicated Internet visionaries and developers from over 20 countries have come together in Munich and share the clear vision of making online privacy and confidentiality come true. That’s why we develop a communication platform for smartphones and desktop named “ginlo” that ensures confidentiality for companies and privacy for private users.
JOIN THE TEAM
(Senior) Software Engineer – iOS Swift (m/f/d)
Munich, permanent full-time position, as of now
- You’ll create beautiful features for our iOS app.
- You’ll make architectural decisions that others depend on.
- You’ll write unit tests like your life depends on it.
- You’ll work with a team of talented international professionals.
- You have at least 6 years’ professional experience in developing iOS applications.
- You have deep knowledge of iOS fundamentals, and it pains you to use a poorly designed UI.
- You understand how to design and create complicated systems and how to communicate the ideas so your grandma can understand it.
- You hunt down memory leak for fun and performance improvement is always in the back of your mind. You know Instruments like the back of your hand.
- Your mantra is “clean code, clean code, clean code”.
- You had cryptography in college – and you haven’t forgotten it all.
- You master Swift, but you can code in other languages, too.
- You’ve already created a 3rd party framework.
- You follow every WWDC and can go on forever discussing it with your colleagues.
- You love to work with cool people.
- You’re looking forward to developing your skills in a growing company and are not afraid of responsibility.
- You’re a fan of open and constructive dialog.
- You can write and speak English and you can “ein bisschen Deutsch”.
WHAT WE OFFER
As you would expect, you’ll find a soccer table right next to our team kitchen. The kitchen is also the place where lunch & learn sessions are held by colleagues for colleagues. We’re organized in cross-functional teams, and we all benefit from that. In stand-ups and public development reviews, we keep each other up-to-date.
Familiar feel-good atmosphere
Flexible working hours & mobile office
International team from 23 nations
Cold & hot drinks for free as well as fresh fruit & BBQ
A competitive salary plus stock appreciation rights
Back muscle training, yoga & Brabbler bikes for free
Enough space for your ideas and a workplace with a lot of creative freedom
Work in a red brick house from 1906, barrier-free & highly modern
The quickest way to contact us is by e-mail at email@example.com
(we’d prefer a PDF)
The postman finds us here:
Brabbler Secure Message and Data Exchange Aktiengesellschaft
Ms. Tina Kassel
If you want to get in touch with us personally, please call Tina Kassel at +49 89 95 45 94 7-0