Brabbler combines innovation and experience. With full force and a lot of fun, we’re working towards digital change, but we’re anything but newbies. We, the GMX founders, are back in business and want to revolutionize digital communication a second time. Dedicated Internet visionaries and developers from over 20 countries have come together in Munich and share the clear vision of making online privacy and confidentiality come true. That’s why we develop a communication platform for smartphones and desktop named “ginlo” that ensures confidentiality for companies and privacy for private users.
JOIN THE TEAM
Software Engineer – Backend (m/f/d)
Munich, permanent full-time position, as of now
- You develop new scalable services to continually optimize our backend solution.
- You enjoy information exchange, also with your non-IT colleagues.
- You extend and improve the existing code base together with the other members of the agile team.
- You write unit tests and take an active part in test automation.
- You perform code reviews and thus contribute to ensuring high code quality.
- You have at least 1 year’s experience with developing robust, scalable backends.
- You’re familiar with Java.
- Ideally, you have knowledge of one of the following technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, MySQL, Cassandra, ActiveMQ, or RabbitMQ.
- Know-how in IT security and cryptography is also a big plus.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment where you can develop your skills and competencies, and take on responsibility.
- You appreciate open and constructive dialog with your fellow team members.
- Good knowledge of English and/or German complete your profile.
WHAT WE OFFER
As you would expect, you’ll find a soccer table right next to our team kitchen. The kitchen is also the place where lunch & learn sessions are held by colleagues for colleagues. We’re organized in cross-functional teams, and we all benefit from that. In stand-ups and public development reviews, we keep each other up-to-date.
Familiar feel-good atmosphere
Flexible working hours & mobile office
International team from 23 nations
Cold & hot drinks for free as well as fresh fruit & BBQ
A competitive salary plus stock appreciation rights
Back muscle training, yoga & Brabbler bikes for free
Enough space for your ideas and a workplace with a lot of creative freedom
Work in a red brick house from 1906, barrier-free & highly modern
The quickest way to contact us is by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
(we’d prefer a PDF)
The postman finds us here:
Brabbler Secure Message and Data Exchange Aktiengesellschaft
Ms. Tina Kassel
If you want to get in touch with us personally, please call Tina Kassel at +49 89 95 45 94 7-0