Brabbler combines innovation and experience. With full force and a lot of fun, we’re working towards digital change, but we’re anything but newbies. We, the GMX founders, are back in business and want to revolutionize digital communication a second time. Dedicated Internet visionaries and developers from over 20 countries have come together in Munich and share the clear vision of making online privacy and confidentiality come true. That’s why we develop a communication platform for smartphones and desktop named “ginlo” that ensures confidentiality for companies and privacy for private users.
JOIN THE TEAM
(Senior) Software Engineer – Frontend (m/f/d)
Munich, permanent full-time position, as of now
- You’ll craft the frontend of our client experience for desktop and web.
- You’ll make architectural decisions that others depend on.
- You’ll write unit tests like your life depends on it.
- You’ll work with a team of talented international professionals.
- You have 3–5 years’ proven experience in frontend engineering.
- You’re are a big fan of Vue.js or React and have considerable experience in either.
- You have deep knowledge of JS fundamentals, and it pains you to use a poorly designed UI.
- You understand how to design and create complicated systems and how to communicate the ideas so your grandma can understand it.
- You understand how to ensure optimal performance and can iterate on its trade-offs and pitfalls.
- You understand the trade-off between usability and security.
- You don’t need to be a security expert, but you need to be able to ask the right questions.
- You love to work with cool people.
WHAT WE OFFER
As you would expect, you’ll find a soccer table right next to our team kitchen. The kitchen is also the place where lunch & learn sessions are held by colleagues for colleagues. We’re organized in cross-functional teams, and we all benefit from that. In stand-ups and public development reviews, we keep each other up-to-date.
Familiar feel-good atmosphere
Flexible working hours & mobile office
International team from 23 nations
Cold & hot drinks for free as well as fresh fruit & BBQ
A competitive salary plus stock appreciation rights
Back muscle training, yoga & Brabbler bikes for free
Enough space for your ideas and a workplace with a lot of creative freedom
Work in a red brick house from 1906, barrier-free & highly modern
The quickest way to contact us is by e-mail at email@example.com
(we’d prefer a PDF)
The postman finds us here:
Brabbler Secure Message and Data Exchange Aktiengesellschaft
Ms. Tina Kassel
If you want to get in touch with us personally, please call Tina Kassel at +49 89 95 45 94 7-0