Brabbler combines innovation and experience. With full force and a lot of fun, we’re working towards digital change, but we’re anything but newbies. We, the GMX founders, are back in business and want to revolutionize digital communication a second time. Dedicated Internet visionaries and developers from 23 countries have come together in Munich and share the clear vision of making online privacy and confidentiality come true. That’s why we develop a communication platform for smartphones and desktop named “ginlo” that ensures confidentiality for companies and privacy for private users.
JOIN THE TEAM
UX Designer (m/f)
Munich, permanent full-time position, as of now
- Through research you get a better picture of our users and try to understand their problems and behaviors. Using methods such as contextual interviews, personas, and empathy maps, you lay the foundation for the ideal product experience.
- In close cooperation with your colleagues from Design and Product Management, you analyze and evaluate user feedback and develop suggestions to improve user experience by means of user flows, wireframes, and prototypes (e.g. with Axure).
- You also manage to translate very complex features into simple and easy-to-use interfaces. In addition, you establish recurring design patterns within the product to help users finding their way around.
- You actively run user experience and usability tests.
- At least 3 years’ professional experience as a User Experience Designer
- You’re a doer and mover with an entrepreneurial mindset, but also a team player
- Design thinking and user-centered design are more than empty words for you
- Knowledge of qualitative user research techniques
- You’re familiar with the latest trends in the field of communication
- You have working knowledge of interaction requirements for different platforms
- You own excellent communication skills and assertiveness
- Very good knowledge of English and German complete your profile
WHAT WE OFFER
As you would expect, you’ll find a soccer table right next to our team kitchen. The kitchen is also the place where lunch & learn sessions are held by colleagues for colleagues. We’re organized in cross-functional teams, and we all benefit from that. In stand-ups and public development reviews, we keep each other up-to-date.
Familiar feel-good atmosphere
Flexible working hours & mobile office
International team from 23 nations
Cold & hot drinks for free as well as fresh fruit & BBQ
A competitive salary plus stock appreciation rights
Back muscle training, yoga & Brabbler bikes for free
Enough space for your ideas and a workplace with a lot of creative freedom
Work in a red brick house from 1906, barrier-free & highly modern
The quickest way to contact us is by e-mail at email@example.com
(we’d prefer a PDF)
The postman finds us here:
Brabbler Secure Message and Data Exchange Aktiengesellschaft
Ms. Tina Kassel
If you want to get in touch with us personally, please call Tina Kassel at +49 89 95 45 94 7-0