Brabbler combines innovation and experience. With full force and a lot of fun, we’re working towards digital change, but we’re anything but newbies. We, the GMX founders, are back in business and want to revolutionize digital communication a second time. Dedicated Internet visionaries and developers from over 20 countries have come together in Munich and share the clear vision of making online privacy and confidentiality come true. That’s why we develop a communication platform for smartphones and desktop named “ginlo” that ensures confidentiality for companies and privacy for private users.
JOIN THE TEAM
Web Developer Python 3 / HTML5 (m/f/d)
Munich, full or part-time position, as of now
- You develop sophisticated responsive web pages and web applications using modern web technologies (permanent/freelancer).
- You convert the current static corporate website to a dynamic, CMS-based website.
- You further extend the existing CMS (django CMS based on the Django framework) to make it fit for continuous online marketing adaption and optimization.
- With an eye for detail, you implement styling and look & feel in collaboration with the UX/UI department.
- You know tips and tricks for implementing our web journeys in a user-optimized as well as SEO-optimized way.
- You are committed to high standards of quality, and you find the right balance between development and documentation.
- You perform mutual code reviews with colleagues to ensure high code quality.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in developing web pages and web applications.
- You have extensive knowledge of Python 3.
- You’re familiar with the Django framework.
- SEO is more for you than just keyword density.
- Setting up content management systems is easy for you, ideally you’ve already gained some experience with django CMS.
- You like working with the stakeholders, i.e. Design and Content Management Editors.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment where you can take on responsibility.
- You’re not afraid of trying out new technologies and you always want to learn new things.
- You appreciate open and constructive dialog with your fellow team members.
- Good knowledge of English and German (optional) complete your profile.
- TypeScript, Angular 2, and Node.js knowledge is helpful for gaining cross-departmental experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
As you would expect, you’ll find a soccer table right next to our team kitchen. The kitchen is also the place where lunch & learn sessions are held by colleagues for colleagues. We’re organized in cross-functional teams, and we all benefit from that. In stand-ups and public development reviews, we keep each other up-to-date.
Familiar feel-good atmosphere
Flexible working hours & mobile office
International team from 23 nations
Cold & hot drinks for free as well as fresh fruit & BBQ
A competitive salary plus stock appreciation rights
Back muscle training, yoga & Brabbler bikes for free
Enough space for your ideas and a workplace with a lot of creative freedom
Work in a red brick house from 1906, barrier-free & highly modern
The quickest way to contact us is by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
(we’d prefer a PDF)
The postman finds us here:
Brabbler Secure Message and Data Exchange Aktiengesellschaft
Ms. Tina Kassel
If you want to get in touch with us personally, please call Tina Kassel at +49 89 95 45 94 7-0